CHILLIN' WITH CUZ SAMSON
While Samson was in town (with Heidi and Aunt Dotty), we went out to this cool park to show him a good time. Cousin Samson showed up prepared for the glorious weather.

I prepped for the good time with a killer nap. (This picture is kind of like a family portrait, right?)

But soon, I was ready to roll towards the playground.
I played on these retro old wooden playgrounds. Here I am in a jeep with a creepy Sponge Bob kid (who we saw beat another kid).
Dad and I kick the kid out. And we chill LyJordan-style.

Whooo-hooo!!!
Wooden truck to myself.

Then we took another picture on top of the slide. Sammy and I are well-trained for our upcoming photo op in Buffalo for his baptism.
Whhheeeeee!!!!
This was a good time .... and it was just the beginning! More to follow.
2 comments:
Hey Ben, no props to your mom taking her turn down the slide?!?! :o)
Good times Cuz...good times. Thanks for taking me to my first park! So many good pics that we have to share!
See you soon,
Sammy
Post a Comment