Sunday, December 16, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY SHIN-DIG

On my birthday, I was really fortunate to be surrounded by most of the important people in my life.

The Levinson/Thomas girls really enjoyed spending time with Cousin Sam.

I think Cousin Merin was couseling Samson on his rights related to the fact that he had been relegated to bouncing around in the hallway closet.

Cousin Lillie was just happy that there was someone smaller than her in the hiz-ouse.

While the chicks played with Samson, I played with my new buddy - Monkey in Samson's travel swing. Neat Gadget Di Ut!

I staked my claim as Samson's Big Cousin and made sure he enjoyed his time in the closet - second class citizen or not.

Cousin Merin helped Dad out with the menorah...

since my birthday coincided with the third night of Chanukah this year. Cool.

Then there was the birthday cake that Di Ut made for me! I love FunFetti!

Oh yeah! And thanks for the cool birthday decorations!

Though the signs were cool - Lillie and my favorite was DEFINITELY the ELMO BALLOON!!!

At least, the ballon was my favorite until I saw the CAKE!!!!

The cake was delicious!

Why are you interrupting my birthday cake consumption with a photo op?

Ummmmmm. Cake.

Ong Ngoai approves of my cake consumption. I chug milk to wash the delicious morsels down.

I think Cousin Mer-Mer had a good time.

What do you think?

Thanks to everyone for making it out to celebrate THE BIG TWO with me!

2 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

It WAS a rockin' good party Cuz! A key piece of evidence for that was the mass amounts of Heineken in all of the party pics. Yum......cake and beer! hee hee!
Can't wait to see you next week!

Sammy

Me said...

Sorry I missed the big day Cuz! Happy B-Day, the big one-TWO.