Saturday, December 01, 2007

COOLEST BIG COUSIN!

I am so lucky to have a whole gang of cousins out on the west coast. Especially cousins who could be such great role models! Remember my chess playing Cousin Tyler? Well, here he is - he just placed 4th out of 24 first graders at the Northern California chess tournament! How cool??!!?? He spent the entire day at a grueling event but he only lost 1 out of 5 games. That is awesome. Here he is proudly holding his trophy. Good luck at the next tournament Cousin Tyler! Can I have an autographed picture to bring to my daycare? Maybe I'll get some lessons next time I am out in Cali (or you come visit us here!) I love you!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS COUSIN TYLER!!!

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

I want to learn too!
CheckMate! Does that make sense? What does that mean!?

Congrats West Coast Cousin Tyler!