MY BIRTHDAY - PART I
The day started out with a Cousin Cuddle!
Then a delicious nutritious breakfast fit for a TWO YEAR OLD!
But the highlight of the day for everyone was my VERY FIRST OFFICIAL HAIRCUT!!!
I was a little skeptical watching the other Asian kid at Cartoon Cuts getting his hair cut.
But then Mom distracted me by showing me that I had my own private t.v. playing my favorite DVD --- They Might Be Giants Here Come The ABC's!
After that, Ms. Linda could cut away without any protest!
Cousin Sam took it all in ... via osmosis.
Everyone was all excited about this haircut but all I wanted to do was keep my eye on "E eating everything!"
Even as I got manhandled by Ms. Linda.
I think she did a pretty good job!
My reward for being such a good boy during the haircut - my first visit to Build-A-Bear!
I knew exactly what I wanted - Monkey please!
It was a little weird watching her sew my monkey up ...
But once I got him, I didn't want to let him go! I just kept pushing the button which played everyone (Ong Ngoai, Ba Ngoai, Di Ut, Dad, & Mom) holler "Happy Birthday Ben! We Love You! Incomprehensible monkey sounds."
Surprise surprise. Cousin Samson slept through it all.
HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY TO ME! It was pretty awesome.
3 comments:
It WAS pretty awesome. Loved watching you eat, dab your mouth with a napkin, sing the ABC's (an interesting Benny remix version), cuddle, read books with, and watching you play with your new monkey (not like THAT!)
Happy 2nd Birthday Cuz....glad I could be there to share it with you!
Sammy
Happy Birthday again
GF
Happy birthday big guy!
-the NJ monkey crew.
Post a Comment