Wednesday, July 25, 2007

LAST OF THE SAMSON PICS


Starting with the next post, we'll go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Sambone's putting up his own blog: Samson the Golden Pig. You can check things out over there for the latest and greatest. It'll be better for you to get your information from the source. To be honest, Mom and I have run out of pictures of Samson from our trip up to Buffalo this weekend. After all, how many pictures can we post of our three days with Samson? There are only so many permutations!


Samson with my dad.


Samson with my mom.


Samson with my mom and dad!


Samson with Ong Ba Ngoai.


You get the gist! I mean, heck! We even have a picture of Samson and his Grampa Cork on this blog! Check out Samson's blog - www.samsonthegoldenpig.blogspot.com for updates on my little cousin.

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Thanks Cuz! I will SLOWLY be adding posts about my first week's events....it has been an exciting one!
Thanks for your patience everyone....with Ben's help...I will become a professional blogger!
Love,
Samson