I LOVE MY COUSIN!
I wanted to play catch with my cousin Samson. Or kiss him. Or just hang out reeeeeeallly close to his face. But Mom and Dad wouldn't let me. Said something about me being a toddler full of germs or something like that! So instead, I just sat as close to him as possible and laughed and giggled to let Sam know how much I loved being with him!
Didn't really matter because all Samson wanted to do once he got to Taunton Place (after his FIRST CAR RIDE EVER!) was sleep.
Considering they swaddled him up real good - I guess I don't blame him!
2 comments:
Hiya Ben!
You must be hanging out with Sam, a whole lot because I've been checking to see if there were any more pictures up! I'm so glad you took a quick break to show you hanging out with him! You are both ADORABLE!!!!!!! You must have fabulous genes!
Love,
Heidi
Awww Cousin Ben! You were the best to hang out with.....I can't wait to stay awake and play with you sometime soon. You really rock out!!!
Love,
Cousin Samson
Post a Comment