Monday, July 30, 2007

HANGING OUT AT CHEVYS

Mom is a little concerned at how easily I acclimated to the "Hanging out at Chevy's on a Friday Night Teenage Crowd" during out family dinner.


I checked out what those teenage dudes were watching ---- mostly girls (ewwww!!).


But I played look out for them anyway! "Hey guys! There is another cutie at 9 o'clock!!!"


And then I sat there and tried to look as cute ....


and charming as possible. What do you think?

3 comments:

Drew and Luke said...

Hi Ben!
I can't believe how grown-up you look in these pictures! You are one good looking kid!

Samson and Grace said...

I think you are going to be a CHICK MAGNET! Way to go cousin Ben >)
Wait til we get older and we can cruise around for the ladies!
Love,
Sammy

Anonymous said...

you look huge, dude. Keep drinking that milk.

GF