Friday, December 29, 2006

WHY IS THIS A TRADITION?

Although I missed out on the tradition of sitting on that dude Santa Claus's lap (more to do with Mom's aversion to crowds than the fact that I am half-Jewish), I didn't miss out on the time honored tradition of family portraits.


Check out our shaky-shenanigans at our local JC Penney studio on the day of my birthday party.


Um, why am I sticking out my tongue? Cause Ba Ngoai told me too, that's why!


Yup, she told me to again.

This time Ba Ngoai told me to close my eyes (I stuck out my tongue on my own)

I think Ba Ngoai thought we were playing peek-a-boo or something. She just kept closing her eyes. Mom and Di Ut on the other hand kept acting like they were starring in their own photo shoot flashing their "Kodak Moment" smiles whenever possible. I didn't like that Ba Ngoai had her eyes closed, so I pouted.

Let me go!

I am officially done!

Baby Ben - OUT!

1 comment:

Me said...

Ben- I don't know which is worse, Santa or Fam Photo Shoot...Lookin' good though, I dig the suit-and getting passed from lady to lady isn't bad either:)