Wednesday, December 20, 2006

DID SOMEBODY SAY CAKE?


At my first birthday party, I was treated to the sweet sweet taste of frosting.

OMG! Cousin Cameron! How come you didn't tell me that frosting was so delicious???!!!??? You know I am a whole three weeks behind you dude!

But I am getting ahead of myself. Before we ate cake, there was a balloon drop!

A what? A balloon drop? What's a balloon drop?

It's when you hang up a garbage bag filled with from your ceiling with ribbon scotched taping it closed. It's kind of ugly, but it's supposed to be cool.


Cool? I HATED IT!!! NO MORE BALLOON DROP!

Back to business. Where's the cake? Obviously, Cousin Andrew and I are very excited about blowing out the candle. Why does Mom look so sad? (Note from Mom: Because one year goes by real fast!)

Look how beautiful my birthday/happy new year cake was! 2007 is lookin' good for me!

Ong Ngoai encouraged me to take my first taste of frosting. Don't laugh. I know I didn't get it all in my mouth!

Di Ut trying to cut the cake without cutting the Birthday Boy .... YIKES!

I felt like Mikey. Everyone was watching me! Will I like it?

Heck yeah I liked it! What do you think?


Why's everyone watching me eat my birthday cake?

Seriously! Everyone was watching!

I mean, really!!!! Haven't you guys seen a kid eat cake before?

In the zone. The Cake Zone. I am a Cake Zombie.

1 comment:

Me said...

Was that a Balloon Drop or a Hat Drop?! I thought I told you all about FROSTING...My Bad-I'll definately fill you in on the next GREAT FOOD...Drumsticks-the Chocolate ones, don't let them hold out:)