Tuesday, December 05, 2006

LAST DAYS IN THE PINK ROOM

So, I am transitioning slowly over to the 1+ room. Yikes!! In the meantime, back in the "Baby Room", I'm enjoying being big man on campus.


Simon says!


It's fun having the "little kids" copy-cat me. I taught Paloma how to pat her head.


Even Uncle Chad copy-cat me!! Dude! You are wayyyy too big for this toy!

In preparation for my big move, I have been spending a bit of time next door with the "big kid" toys.


Loooooove them!


They have three different kind of walking toys over there! No wonder I was so good with Thomas at home!

I use the toy to practice pseudo-independent standing. Not bad, eh?


I took a different walker for a test-drive while I was hanging with Uncle Chad too.


I was so good at it, Uncle Chad was bored. So, he cracked away.

I guess gross motor skill development is dull compared to watching your cats sit at home and lick their paws for hours straight, eh? Whatevs Uncle C.

p.s. It was great seeing you and Aunt Amy on Saturday!!

No comments: