REMEMBERING MY AWESOME VISIT WITH ONG BA NGOAI

Ohhh, those were fun times last weekend when Ong Ba Ngoai were here to visit. I thought I would run through some more fun memories.
Here I am eating my rice noodles for the first time.
Ahhhhh... It's really great getting back to my roots.
What's with the hat? What am I - French or something?
Peek-a-boo!!!
Dude? Ong Ngoai? Where's my seafood? Crabs. Clams. Too bad the Zoppos were on vacation during this seafood feast! (Note: Good luck on your first day at your new job Uncle Mikey!)
Love this keyboard soooo much.

Me, Ba Ngoai and Mom's overgrown herbs!
Me, Ong Ngoai and Ong Ngoai's belly!
I showed Ong Ngoai all of my toys in my room. I thought he was really interested ....
Until I realized that he had fallen asleep!
1 comment:
Cool, Grampa sleeping on the job! Did you get anything up his nose? Maybe next time!
Rice noodles look good, where can I get me some of those? Keep on Rockin Out Bennie.
Post a Comment