LOVE ME MY CEREAL

Hmmm, what's this?
Oh! My delicious Oatios! Gimme!!!
Let me get to the top of the box.
Got it!
I will eat every last crumb. I love me my cereal!
LOVE ME MY CEREAL

Hmmm, what's this?
Oh! My delicious Oatios! Gimme!!!
Let me get to the top of the box.
Got it!
I will eat every last crumb. I love me my cereal!
Posted by
Ben & Jake
at
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Labels: Eating
3 comments:
Dear Benjamin,
We've seen your work with Oatios. You seem to REALLY enjoy our product and we'd like you to consider being our spokeman. Oatios are a delicious and nutritious snack that kids your age should enjoy.
You are adorable and we think you'll really SELL our product, even if it does taste like cardboard.
Eat up!
Sincerely,
Oatio Team
Way to go Ben! Congratualations on the spectacular offer from the Oatio Corporation! They know an adorable baby when they see one! You should aim even higher - say Baby Gap clothing - they probably pay better so you can get a headstart on college savings!
Love,
Heidi
Forget about Oatios. How about more pictures of ODIE!?!??
Post a Comment