Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MY NEW TRICK

Gone are the days where I would meekly lay there while I get my diaper changed. I like to make Dad work now! Here are some photos of my moves.

First I'll be chillin', reading a book on the floor, and minding my own business.

Dad then moves me to the changing table with said book.


I lose interest in the book.


Grabbing for the side of the changing table is so much more interesting (and dangerous!)

Check out my upper body strength!

You like these muscles?

"What? You want to put a diaper on me?"

Fine. Now that I have a diaper on, wanna see how many push-ups I can do?

Ta-Da! That wasn't so hard, was it Dad?

1 comment:

Me said...

Poor, poor Ben. I told you the nudey pics were coming-don't worry, I covered my eyes:) Keep on standing and fighting diaper time, we have a chance if we stick together..a chance at what I am not quite sure, but it is fun to watch the adults scramble:)