Thursday, November 06, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Me and Lillie making our way out as co-jungle inhabitants.

Eventually we made our way through the jungle to civilization where people were passing out candy.

At that point, I took up with Dad because I knew he would lead me to candy!

Hello friendly neighbor dude! I am an elephant looking for sugar. Can you help me?

PRETZELS! This isn't candy! But I am happy anyway. I am sure there is more sugar somewhere for me.

I was right! Along with trick or treating, there was also a fire truck and ambulance to escort us through the neighborhood.

AND DONUTS!

Cause, you know, we all needed more sugar!

Whatever. One night of the year. Mom and Dad decided to let me pig out.

What a difference a year makes. Remember last year when I was Tigger?

I lasted at least double the time. Got twice as much candy. Didn't need to be carried at all. And got to eat a whole donut by myself! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Can't wait til next year!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Elephants LOVE donuts!
Super cool looking Dude!
Love,
Sam