Monday, October 06, 2008

THE TASTE CONTINUES

So, after we finished our pizza, Lillie and I moved on.


I didn't know where we were headed, but I was sure I would have fun!


Man was I was RIGHT!


FIRETRUCKS!!!

FIRETRUCKS THAT I CAN CLIMB ON!!!

How AWESOME???? In conjunction with the Taste of Bethesda, the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad held their annual open house. Mark it for next year Mom. I want to come back!


Let me go all the way to the top Dad!

Wow. This is pretty high. I probably should get down.

As an aside, I will note that after I got down from the top of the firetruck, the very nice firefighters of the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad promptly taped off the ladders to prevent any other kids from climbing to the top. I guess maybe it wasn't safe??? You can see them in the background of this picture with the yellow caution tape!


Still on a firetruck, but a little closer to the ground, I enjoyed exploring another truck and all its bells and whistles.

And how about the front of the truck? Lovin' this!

Let me continue my truck exploration...

WOW! A real live fireman up close and personal.

He was so nice and friendly. (Almost as handsome as Mr. FDNY - Uncle Steve)


He even gave me a tour of the inside of the rescue vehicle. More of my firehouse adventures to be continued.

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

A fire truck TOUR!!?? LUCKY!
That looks pretty flippin' sweet Cuz! I wanna go too!