Check out my chopstick skillz!
I love to eat pho.
So much so, that Mom and Dad now buy me my own big bowl of soup and noodles.
WOW - can you show me how to use chop sticks Cousin Ben!? You are AMAZING! I love pho too - but I am very messy with it! I can't wait to see you soon...to welcom your little brother!Love,Sammy
Uncle Steve also loves Pho but he can't use chopsticks nearly as well as you. You'll have to show Uncle Steve some of your skillz in our next visit.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOW - can you show me how to use chop sticks Cousin Ben!? You are AMAZING!
I love pho too - but I am very messy with it! I can't wait to see you soon...to welcom your little brother!
Love,
Sammy
Uncle Steve also loves Pho but he can't use chopsticks nearly as well as you. You'll have to show Uncle Steve some of your skillz in our next visit.
Post a Comment