Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WILL YOU COME PLAY WITH ME?

I waited for Samson to no avail. Lucky for me, Lillie and Merin said YES!

Hooray! And even better, they brought bagels! (Almost as good as wings from Duff's)

Here's me and Merin hamming it up for the camera. Lillie remains blissfully oblivious to the paparazzi.

With our bellies fortified, we turned our attention to the important stuff ... CAROUSEL!

Lillie and I doubled up.

What fun! (Don't worry - Dad had a grip on both of us.)

Lillie and I headed over to the playground together. We held hands so neither one of us would get lost.

I spread the love around. Remember the last time I was at the park with the girls? It was Merin who got a lil' bit of Ben-love.

What a great way to spend a Sunday. Thanks girls!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Awww...come on Cuz. I can't get to MD that quick....besides I had to take a nap.
Love the Carousel Park.
Love,
Sammy