Thursday, September 11, 2008

BOWLING IS FUN!

I wasn't the only one who enjoyed myself though. I think Uncle and Aunt ChAmy had a great time too!

Aside from rollin' my own balls, I loved assisting Aunt Amy with retrieving balls for her. I was a real gentleman.

I think she was impressed.

Little did she know, I was just trying to butter her up so that I could get some Q.T. with her on the lanes.

Uncle Chad got jealous, so I hung with him too in order to admire my throws.

All that running around made me thirsty.

And a little pooped.

By the last frame, I was checked out of bowling and ready to move on to the next activity ...

BEN'S CHILI BOWL!!!

I seriously loved my cherry milkshake. (If you look really closely, there is some milkshake shrapnel on my forehead!) Drinking it was a pretty intense experience as you can tell by the expression on my face.

There were half-smokes, milkshakes, and cheese fries to be consumed people!

And they were all delicious, especially after an action-packed afternoon of bowling. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

I LOVE the cherry milkshake shrapnel! Intense love for milkshakes? I think I will fall for them too!
Bowling+Ben's Chili Bowl = HEAVEN! That's what Uncle Chad told me.
Peace -
Sam~Sam

The Barts said...

You can take the Mom out of the B-Lo, but you can't take the B-Lo out of the Mom! Good to see you enjoying a time-honored WNY sport, Ben! Keep it real :) ~Cam