Tuesday, February 05, 2008

MY BLUE HEAVEN

Last week, we had our first Jersey visitors come by and visit us in our Virginia apartment.

Strangely though - these native New Jersey-ites were actually LEAVING the Jerz too. They were heading down I-95 to their new home ---


Flowery Branch, Georgia. (What a lovely looking mayor you have now Cousin Andrew). Looks like a long way from the mean streets of Bayonne or Jefferson!

Even though Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Donna were both pretty pooped from the drive down (and the anticipation of the long ride ahead) ...

Cousin Andrew still maintained his enthusiasm and energy when we got together.

He read my FAVORITE book to me (twice!) - Where the Wild Things Are.

We moved from cerebral play-time to rambunctious boys play-time!

Cousin Andrew taught me how to play with my Legos ... but in a way that I had never played with them before.

Of course I had to copy-cat "On-Drew" (pronounced with a proper British accent).

Ha! This is an awesome game!

Sweet!

We had to take a break from the horseplay for a great barbecue dinner. Great job grillin' Dad!

But then, right back to the horseplay in the midst of the tornado-struck livingroom. Can you even see us amidst all of the toys strewn about?

What a great time! I love you Cousin Andrew (and you too Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Donna!) Have a great time in Flowery Branch. I am sure you are going to fit in much better than "Vinnie" Antonelli did in San Diego. Thanks so much for stopping by. We love you!

No comments: