While Mom and Dad went out for their birthdays with Aunt Gena and Uncle Mikey, I got to hang with the Fischer Gang. Dad, being the uber-protective parent that he was, measured Cousin Andrew's head to make sure he was smart enough to be my "Big Cousin" for the day. (Luckily, Cousin Andrew passed. His folks were so proud.)
Cousin Andrew and I wore matching red college team shirts (Rutgers Scarlett Knights for me, Georgia Bulldogs for him) while we horsed around.
He even brought down the doggy steps for me so that I could climb up onto the armchair with him!
Woof Woof.
It was a little dicey for me though! I'm not used to such high altitudes without a handrail!
Aunt Donna made me wear a hard hat for the rest of the visit after that close call.

Thanks Aunt D!
Got to hang with Marshy-Poo too. Don't feel bad for him in the crate. I fed him some tasty treats from my lunch.
And did you know that Uncle Jonathan does a great ItsyBitsy Spider?
I had a great time hanging with the Fischers. Thanks for making me feel so at home Cousin Andrew!

No comments:
Post a Comment