Mom and Dad are lucky. I like to eat.
I especially love to cram my mouth full of food without swallowing.
Sometimes, though, I play with my food.
And sometimes, I like to talk with my food in my mouth. What can I say? I'm not perfect!
Posted by
Ben & Jake
at
Monday, April 16, 2007
Labels: Eating
4 comments:
PERFECT?! YES you ARE! Cute pictures...and it is good to see you are a healthy eater. It runs in the family!
CONG BANG,
YOU ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD .WHERE ARE THIT HEO KHO WITH RICE?HOW ABOUT PHO AND MI ?
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU,YOU ARE SO CUTE.
ONG BA NGOAI
table manners are overrated anyway. As long as you're enjoying the food, good for you. You should see what passes for mealtime in this house.
Well Ben, like Mother like Son :} Your mommy was notorious for cramming food like a chipmonk and not chewing it! Use to just drive grama Dao to distraction. I really see so much of your mommy in what you do. She was a real treat to have around to. Keep up the great work. You are a real sweety.
Love Aunty Jackie
OOOXXX
Post a Comment