I HELPED MAKE THANKSGIVING DINNER

Well, not really. I mostly was in charge of the refrigerator. Another of my new obsessions. I LOVE getting into that fridge! How was being in charge of the fridge helping you ask?

Ummm, I think the green bean casserole needs some cheese Mom. I'll taste test the cheese for you to see if it's still fresh.

Let me get that for you Mom!

Middle shelf? No problem. Let me get up a bit.

Hmmmm, beer sure sounds good. We are watching football after all, right?
Psych! I'm really going for the BEANS!
Forget about the beans and the beer. It is milk that I need. Man, I need a break. Helping cook is hard work.
1 comment:
So that is where they hide all the good stuff..in the FRIDGE!
Your right, it is about time we start preparing our own meals, parmesan cheese and beer sound great Ben-I think that is what my Dad always eats:)
Post a Comment