Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BETTER THAN A WEDDING!

So Mom and Dad got to go to a gorgeous wedding on Friday. I got to hang out with a ton of buddies!

Mom and Dad dropped me off with Aunt G-Doll on their way to New Hope.

I was instantly comfortable despite how perfect and gorgeous the Zoppo house is compared to ours.

Momma C. stopped by to play with me! I have missed you so much Momma C.!!!


And WOW! Aunt Meggers too! (Thanks for my shout out on your blog!)

Don't worry - I won't call the MMR Truancy Officer on you!

Despite all of my toys, I was constantly on the look out for new things to play with.

And I found it! So I snuck up on it like a puma in the night...

Who's this on the cover? Heidi? My hero. Don't say auf Wiedersehen to me!

Hey Baby. ;-) Looking good Mrs. Seal.

Finally, I made my way back to my hood and hung out with the Herricks for a sleep over. Here's a pic of me and Becca sharing a book on Aunt Gena's lap. Good times. Good times....

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm home sick today and just checked the blog...needless to say I feel MUCh better now :-)
Glad to spend my Friday with you Buddy!