ZOO TIME AGAIN?
I have been a zoo visiting machine in the last month. I went to the zoo with my boys Johann and Kai while in Chicago (more on that later), and then also in Buffalo with my main man Samson.
Nonetheless, Ong Ba Ngoai braved the Washington DC Metro system to take me to the National Zoo.
Ong Ngoai diligently followed the fastidious directions that Mom left for him.
Even though Ba Ngoai had just gone through the Buffalo Zoo with me in a week ago, she is always up for a good photo op at a zoo.
But it was totally worth it! I got quality time with the zebras. Check it out! I saw the zebras getting fed!
Then I saw the elephants get a drink of water on that hot DC afternoon.
2 comments:
Who doesn't love the zoo anyway??!?! It looks like you had a great time with ong ba ngoai! It's awesome that you have been able to see them so much this summer! Can't wait to see you Saturday!
Love,
Heidi
:o)
You are ZOOTASTIC Cousin Ben! Your tour of zoos is quite extensive.
I can't wait to see you for my b-day too!
Love,
Samson
**Nice Vietnamese flair with the proper Ong Ba Ngoai spelling Aunt Heidi! IMPRESSIVE! **
Post a Comment