Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YOU'RE THE BEST! NO, YOU'RE THE BEST!

We were in Buffalo for Samson's baptism. I think he knew it was a big weekend for him. (p.s. the title of this post comes from one of my favorite things to say to my mom and dad)

The boys hanging before the 'dip.

Ba Ngoai put her band of kids to work rollin' egg rolls. They were lightening quick!

So that we could all enjoy a big feast!

Poor Sammy, he did not really get to enjoy the big people food.

Never fear! Cousin Ben will take care of you Sammy!

Eat this!

I think he likes it!

Oops! You dropped one. Dude! Don't you know the price of wheat nowadays? I'll get it for you.


I think that Sammy enjoyed the meal I helped feed him. Little did he know, we still had after-dinner drinks left!

Sammy, this is where the good stuff is. It's not as good as the artichoke extract that Aunt Donna has my mom drink after a big meal of Fischer/Temperino pasta, but it will still help with the digestion of your Oatios. Keep an eye out for the grown-ups okay? I don't think we're really allowed to drink this for another 19 or 20 years.

And, if you can't lift this jug of wine, don't worry. You can just use this invisible straw to slurp up the goodness. Watch me! (JUST KIDDING YA'LL)

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Awww...Benny you beat me to these pics! Good times man....good times! Thanks for hooking me up with food and wine.
Can't wait til we hang again!
Love,
Sammy