Monday, March 17, 2008

TWISTER!

No! Thank goodness I am not referring to the kind of twister that hit downtown Atlanta last week (glad to hear you're okay Fischers!)

I'm talking about the cool twister piece of equipment at my neighborhood playground.

I only just began tackling this thing in full force recently.

Okay, not too tough at first.

But, oh! It gets a little bit tricky.

But I got the hang of it!

Uhhh, now what Mom?

p.s. You can credit Ong Ba Ngoai with my cool souvenier t-shirt from Cancun.

3 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

Good job with the Twister buddy! Get it in while you can....you better find a sweet park in Bethesda.
Rockin' the tongue focus too!

*I dig your Cancun shirt- wish it was nice enough here for me to galavant around outside in a T-SHIRT! LUCKY!*
Love,
Sammy

Anonymous said...

Cool shirt dude. How many pictures/videos did your mom take that day? I wonder how many more posts she'll squeeze out of it.

Peace, GF

The Barts said...

Sweet playground!! And another Buffalonian here, jealous of the t-shirt weather. Send some our way!!